PLAY THE GAME OR BECOME THE GAME

**PART TWO**both blogs are here www.saveacab.blogspot.com

Friday, January 1, 2010

This is a really nutty story that I'm about to tell and videos six and seven show some of this. It deals with an incident that involved me having Jim Hickman's phone number and he is the head of the radiology department at the local hospital. I looked Jim up on the internet and he has a book about UFO's but I haven't read it yet. Every time I would try to port my number to another phone I had nothing but pure heck. I would have to wait on a crooked Sim card to come in the mail and this one came from a logistics center in Medley, Florida.

The other Sim card came from a place in Wilmington, Ohio called Airborne Logistics and funny how I didn't even have a voice mailbox on any of these phones. What a violation of my civil liberties this was. When I purchased the first phone from Walmart in August of 2007 I called Net Ten customer service to port my number on the phone but the Sim card got damaged and they told me that I was going to have to wait on a Sim card in the mail. I told them that I couldn't wait and I went to buy another phone from Walmart so I could get the number active. A Net Ten supervisor told me that when I called back in that I needed to make it clear that I was porting a number in from Sprint so the Sim card wouldn't get damaged again.

After I called back with another new phone I made it crystal clear that I was porting my 580-225-TAXI number in from Sprint and the rep acted as if he had never even heard of Sprint. I thought that was a little much but I've seen it all so I was gullible and we proceeded with the port. A few minutes later the same thing happened and I believe it was absolutely intentional. He told me that I would have to wait on a new Sim card to come in the mail and I was hopping mad.

About nine months later was when I got Jim's number and I can't believe that I had four phones in a row that already had someones voice mails already on the phones. In May of 2008 I decided to port the 225-TAXI number over to Tracfone Wireless and I bought a phone from Walmart. This time when I called in they didn't play games and I was told that a Sim card had to be mailed to me because the Sim card that came with the phone was useless. I asked why but I never have got a reasonable answer to this question and why was it just me that couldn't transfer a number to one of these services because I know many people that have without having to wait for a Sim card in the mail.

When the Sim card arrived I put it in and activated the phone but it didn't have a voice mailbox on the phone. I thought that was about par for the course so I decided to put the Sim card in the phone that came with it when it was purchased new from Walmart. As soon as I turned the phone on it had voice mail so I checked the messages. To my surprise they were for Jim Hickman so I decided to call my other phone to see what number came up. When the call came in I noticed that it was from phone number 580-243-9869 and I returned the called to make sure it connected to that number. It was crazy how this phone had free text messages and if you know anything about Tracfone you should know that nothing is free with their service.

I guess Jim was subscribed to Fox News with this 243 number and I was receiving text messages that were late breaking news alerts. I didn't no what to make of this and I didn't know who Jim Hickman was so I got a phone book to see if I could find his number. I finally found a 225 number for him in a 2003 phone book and it listed his address in Elk City on 7th Place off of 7th Street. I called the number listed to Jim but there was no answer so I went to the address listed in the 2003 phone book but no one was home. I called a friend and he told me that Jim worked at the hospital so I called to try to get in touch with him. I left several messages for him and even went to the hospital to see if I could find him because I was really curious about this.

After dozens of calls to Jim and leaving many messages I still have never talked to him or even heard his voice on a message after almost two years. I made at least a dozen trips to the hospital but it would seem as though I just missed him every time and I'm convinced he was intentionally avoiding me because of his involvement in this mess. I want to talk about conspiracy just for a second and I usually don't like to do that believe it or not. I have a little theory about why they used Jim's number when they were bypassing my Sim card which they have done for years. I think Jim is hooked in because the federal boys need his knowledge about x ray equipment because they use it in their games when their watching people. This is some pretty old technology and they can see right through your walls on your home and another device called an Eagle is used 2 listen from a distance. In my case I believe they were using this stuff in an attempt to try to wipe their feet because they felt as if I was finding out too much too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment