PLAY THE GAME OR BECOME THE GAME

**PART TWO**both blogs are here www.saveacab.blogspot.com

Friday, January 1, 2010

This part of the story picks up where the first blog left off and as I have said before too many details are involved to list everything that went on. One day in March of 2008 I was surfing the web trying to find a way to stop some of the phone tampering. I still had the land line with the 580-821-2222 number but I was eager to put the number back on a mobile phone so I didn't have to keep the land line forwarded to the 225-TAXI cell phone. Also I wanted away from the land line because I was certain that it was more secure than any type of phone and after all the stuff had happened to it I was completely fed up with AT&T.

I saw an advertisement for a company by the name of Credo Mobile and it caught my attention because they had stuff on the Credo website that was talking about illegal wiretaps. Credo's main office is in San Francisco, California and a lot of people were talking about them because the company was donating a portion of what the customer's paid on their phone bill to civil rights groups like the the ACLU, Center for Victims of Torture, etc. Credo also has an office in Atlanta, Georgia and has it's own civil rights group called Credo Action. Credo also goes by the name of Working Assets and I thought that I might have finally found a company that could stop some of the phone games.

I hit an icon on Credo's website that said click to call and by entering your phone number in a little box then clicking on it with the mouse it called my phone using a company by the name of Estara. I think it was on march 17, 2008 when I ordered the Credo phones and when I got connected with one of their phone representatives I made sure I told her about some of the things that had happened to my phones and asked if it was possible if this same tampering could continue once I put my two business numbers with Credo. I told her that if I even got a phone with a voice mailbox that the voice mails were delayed, erased, or so distorted that it was just absolutely outrageous.

We were suppose to receive the Credo phones in three to five business days according to the lady that processed the order on March 17th but it took 17 days to get them Fed Ex from a company by the name of Bright Star U.S. in Libertyville, Illinois. I believe the reason it took so long to receive the phones was because the phones were secretly shipped to Farmers Branch, Texas to a place called Intec Billing Solutions where they were tampered with and then shipped to Oklahoma City where they were put on a truck and shipped Fed Ex ground to me. I have quite a few reasons for suspecting this and the first two reasons are because of the amount of time it took to receive the phones and because the bill for the Credo mobile phone service came from Farmers Branch, Texas instead of Atlanta, Georgia like all the other Credo bills were coming from [I still have the envelope that the bill came in and it has a Farmers Branch, Texas zip code].

Several things point toward a place called Intec Billing Solutions in Farmers Branch, Texas and they also have an office in Atlanta, Georgia that is their main headquarters. No one from Credo could provide any reason why my Credo bill was being mailed out of Texas and several representatives seemed to be stumped by some of this because Credo doesn't have any place in Texas whatsoever. No customer service center, billing center, technical center, or even a retail store that sells any their products. I went to great links to look into this and I even contacted other Credo customers off of a blog site and there is no doubt that the bill should have came from Credo's billing center in Atlanta, Georgia and no where else.

The only way I finally found out about this Intec Billing Solutions was because my wife and I were trying to look at our Credo Web Bill on their website one day. After we signed up with the Credo Member number on the web site we tried to access the web bill but it kept saying that we were entering the wrong pass word. I knew I had the pass word right but time after time it kept saying it was incorrect so I requested a new pass word. A new pass word came in my wife's email that was from the email address credo@intecbilling.com or very close to that and conveniently that email disappeared out of my wife's email a few days later like so many emails such as ones from the F.C.C. etc.

I entered the pass word that had came from the Intec Billing email and then it all of a sudden said that a checking account number and routing number had to be entered before it would let the web bill open. At this time a strange object appeared on the computer screen and followed the mouse cursor around. I asked my wife if she had ever seen anything like it because I was almost computer illiterate at that time and she had quite a bit of experience with computers. She said she didn't know what it was so I told my fifteen year old son Dylan to come look at it because he has been a computer whiz since early in his childhood. He actually won the key boarding and computer literacy award out of all of the 6th grade classes here in the Elk City School and his fingers have always been like magic. I think its because of playing some many video games while he was growing up and when he was in the third grade I bought him a state of the art Dell laptop computer that was almost fifteen hundred dollars. I was always gone hauling people around with the cab and I had so little time to spend with him. I wanted him to have something that he could entertain himself with besides the Sony PlayStation or X Box Live and it was the greatest thing to see how fast he began to type in such a short amount of time.

My son said that he had never seen anything like this object that was on the computer screen and my computer was a pretty good HP desk top. We all agreed that it looked like the cross hairs of a rifle scope if you were looking into the scope while aiming a gun at something. It was almost scary to see this object on the screen and I wiil never forget what it looked like or how strange it was.

I got a check and started entering the checking account number while this object continued to follow the mouse cursor. My son and wife continued to watch and we were all three fascinated by something so unique. After I saw how surprised they were about it I realized that it must be something being done by some people connected to the federal boys and I knew almost nothing about computers at this time. After all that had went on during the year before this it really wasn't that shocking to have something that weird happening at this point. I wish I would have video taped it because I bet a computer guru somewhere will be able to tell us of some tool that law enforcement or somebody with some high tech equipment can use to place something like this on your computer screen to keep you from being able to click your mouse on certain things and be able to stop your keys from counting when you press them just like they had done so many times on my phones.

I really hate to think that's what was going on but it was definitely the most bizarre thing that I have ever seen on a computer and after I got the account number entered it ask me for the routing number. As soon as I entered the routing number I assumed that we could finally view the web bill because I was curious to see how much we were getting charged for certain things but surprisingly enough it said the routing number was incorrect and we triple checked everything and reentered the numbers at least a half a dozen times before finally just giving up.

I called customer service but they were already closed and we finally said the heck with it. I'm glad the my wife and son saw it because their the only ones that I care to prove this to because both of them have seen a bunch of things with the phones and computers. Honestly what good would it do for me to be able to prove this because the way I see it how can you stop somebody this powerful that has this many tools if their hell bent on tampering with your computers and phones. This story may be the only shot we have and even that may not be enough to stop them as corrupt as things have gotten with the law and the government.

I called Intec Billing Solutions in Farmers Branch, Texas and Atlanta, Georgia quite a few times but of course it got me no where. I found some pretty interesting information on Intec's web site by looking into their business partners and one of their business partners is a company by the name of Sensage in California. Both Sensage and Intec have government partnerships with the F.B.I.,the National Security Agency, and of course Homeland Security.

No comments:

Post a Comment